This is a high-energy topic that's perfect for opening (or closing) a year of meetups.
- Audience size: 15 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
This "grab bag" event features a series of presenters, each given up to 10 minutes to present on their top emerging nonprofit tech trend.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters (invite them to return for a 10 minute presentation!)
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
Event Title Options
Future Proof! 10 Trends in Digital for Nonprofits
Meetup Featured Photo
What are the top emerging trends in digital and how will nonprofits be impacted?
Where should we focus our attention (and resources) in 2020?
Join us for a fast-paced evening of Ignite-style mini-presentations on the trends, tools, and techniques nonprofits should use to create more impact.
Plus, we'll be crowdsourcing topics from the audience. So let us know if you have an emerging topic to share.
- add list of presenters and topics here
- Which tools will become indispensable in 2019?
- Which digital platforms were most useful for effective digital campaigns in 2018?
- What are some of the lessons learned from the most successful movements and nonprofit campaigns?
- What were some new digital innovations that happened in 2018 and what should we look for in 2019?
Blog Posts with Nonprofit Tech Predictions
- TechSoup's Top Nonprofit Tech Trends for 2020
- Top 2020 Digital Fundraising Trends
- The Next Wave of Technology for Nonprofits by John Kenyon
- Collaborative service delivery
- Social media reach plateaus
- Future tech trends for charities to know about
Top Emerging Trends
- Digital-first services
- Privacy and Security
- Data analytics
- AI and machine learning
- Automation and drip marketing techniques
- New fundraising technologies
- Trends in social media