Help local nonprofits use Google's $10,000/per month Google Ads grant. It's available in 52+ countries, but most organizations aren't making use of this free marketing tool.
- Audience size: 5 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop and projector
- Timeframe: 60 - 90 minutes
A Note on Google for Nonprofits Availability
The Google Ad Grant is part of the Google for Nonprofits program. Nonprofits and Charities in 52+ countries are currently eligible to apply (check here). Nonprofits must first have a verified TechSoup account (which is free!) to complete the Google for Nonprofits application.
- How to apply in the USA
- How to apply in other countries (example from TechSoup Canada). Find the TechSoup partner for your country at http://www.techsoup.global
Play our recorded webinar and then open up the discussion to a Q&A where a local expert or experienced member of your community answers questions.
- Timeframe: 90 minutes
- Audience: 5-50
What You Will Need
- Hardware: projector, speakers, laptop
- Internet connection (to stream video)
- Find venue that has necessary AV and internet
- Post event to your meetup group (you can cut and paste from the template below)
- Host event!
Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits: Get $10,000/Month from Google
Get $10,000 per month of FREE advertising with a Google for Nonprofits grant - we'll show you how to apply for the program and give a demonstration of how to create an ad in the system.
We'll watch a video together that will introduce you to the Google Ads program and then have a Q&A with local experts.
- Google Grant Application: get help submitting your organization's application for a Google Grant.
- Google Ads Setup: We'll show you how to set up, organize, and optimize your Google Ads campaigns.
If you don't have an active Google Ads account apply here: https://www.google.ca/intl/en/grants/
- This is the Official Google Ad Grants Help Centre
- Check out ConnectAd's Blog
- Learn how to Create your First Ad in under 30 minutes in this Wired Impact Guide