- Audience size: 15 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Local consultant or fundraiser presents a case study showing best practices for online giving.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Fundraising experts
- Nonprofit staffers
- Your local Association of Fundraising Professionals chapter
Event Title Options
- Digital Fundraising Tools and Trends
- Fundraising Checklist: Ensuring Your Nonprofit is Ready for the Giving Season
Meetup Featured Photo
As nonprofits and charitable organizations gear up for the fundraising season, are you getting the most out of your fundraising and campaign efforts?
This workshop is designed to help your nonprofit improve its digital fundraising practices and better understand the latest digital fundraising tools. We'll discuss a wide range of digital tools & opportunities such as:
- Email messaging
- Email subscriber welcome series
- Mobile design
- Using video
- Monthly giving
- Donation pages
- Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Social media platforms
If your presenter doesn't have their own content they can present using our sample slide deck.
Videos and Webinar Recordings
Can't find a presenter? Screen a video and then host a group discussion.