- Audience size: 15 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
This is usually a single presenter delivering a one hour workshop, a panel discussion, or a series of presenters sharing 20 minute case studies.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
Event Title Options
- CRMs for Nonprofits: Abandoning Excel for a grown-up CRM
- CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) for Nonprofits
Meetup Featured Photo
It can be difficult for smaller organizations to follow expert advice and best practices for adopting and optimizing supporter relationships with a customer/constituent relationship management (CRM) platform, like Salesforce or Raiser's Edge.
When is the right moment to make the leap from a spreadsheet or ad hoc system to a CRM solution? And which platform is the right fit for your organization?
This session features on-stage interviews with people who have confronted all sides of the CRM question: from within orgs and as consultants to them. Attendees will gain wisdom about when to adopt a CRM and what questions to ask to make the right infrastructure decisions for their organizations.
We'll address questions like:
- How do I know if I need a CRM?
- Where to start with so many options
- Is it something worth spending money on?
- Should charities be choosing platforms which are specifically designed for nonprofits?
- Can one system achieve everything needed?
- What support do we get once we've bought into a platform?
- TechSoup's Guide to the Top CRM and Donor Management Systems
- Idealware's CRM Integration for Nonprofits report
- Causevox's Nonprofit CRM: Your Guide To Selecting The Right Tool & 5 (Must-Know) Tips