- Audience size: 2 - 300
- Venue: Zoom room, provided free by TechSoup (book your online meeting here)
- Equipment: Laptop and headset
- Timeframe: 30 to 45 minutes (I recommend keeping online meetings under 1 hour)
- When: Anytime you want! Without venue access to restrict you try a 🍳morning, 🍔lunch, or 🍸evening time
Format: 45 minute lecture or workshop
Reach out to:
- The local #GivingTuesday chapter in your country
- Search for fundraisers on LinkedIn
- Tip: filter for "consultants" who are more likely to be presenters
- Add your location to filter the search
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Nonprofit staffers
- Your local Association of Fundraising Professionals chapter
Meetup Featured Photo
Title: Maximize Your Giving Tuesday Fundraising & Engagement
As Giving Tuesday has grown to a global day of giving, this is a unique opportunity for nonprofits to engage with your donors, supporters, and volunteers — and raise some money!
To help you get the most out of Giving Tuesday, this event will discuss picking a campaign theme, focusing on your audiences, getting the timing right, inspiring millennials, making it viral, using video, harnessing social media and making your campaign multichannel.
Video and Slides
If you can't find a local presenter you can show this webinar recording (with slides!) and then host a discussion.
Additional Nonprofit Fundraising Resources
- Download the 75 page Giving Tuesday workbook from GiveWP — a great resource for attendees
- Harness the power of social media for your Giving Tuesday campaign: read our post, Get Social for Charitable Giving: #GivingTuesday.
- Discover resources to help you Set Up Successful Giving Tuesday and End-of-Year Fundraising Campaigns.
- Break the curse of donor fatigue with 7 Ways to Engage and Retain Donors for Your Nonprofit.
- Boost your monthly giving with 9 Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits to Grow Monthly Donors.
- Video: What GivingTuesday Data Is Telling Us About Effective Fundraising