- Audience size: 10 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Format: One hour lecture or workshop
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Fundraising experts (search and ask on LinkedIn)
- Nonprofit staffers
- Your local Association of Fundraising Professionals chapter
Meetup Featured Photo
Title: Maximize Your Giving Tuesday Fundraising & Engagement
As Giving Tuesday has grown to a global day of giving, this is a unique opportunity for nonprofits to engage with your donors, supporters, and volunteers — and raise some money!
To help you get the most out of Giving Tuesday, this event will discuss picking a campaign theme, focusing on your audiences, getting the timing right, inspiring millennials, making it viral, using video, harnessing social media and making your campaign multichannel.
Video and Slides
If you can't find a local presenter you can show this webinar recording (with slides!) and then host a discussion.
Additional Nonprofit Fundraising Resources
- Download the 75 page Giving Tuesday workbook from GiveWP — a great resource for attendees
- Harness the power of social media for your Giving Tuesday campaign: read our post, Get Social for Charitable Giving: #GivingTuesday.
- Discover resources to help you Set Up Successful Giving Tuesday and End-of-Year Fundraising Campaigns.
- Break the curse of donor fatigue with 7 Ways to Engage and Retain Donors for Your Nonprofit.
- Boost your monthly giving with 9 Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits to Grow Monthly Donors.