This event uses Instagram case studies to highlight best practices for visual storytelling.
- Audience size: 15 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Presenter-led session where a local expert shares their favourite nonprofit Instagram accounts and uses the event to inspire attendees and share best practices. The presenter can use TechSoup's top 10 list or bring their own examples.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Local Instagram power-users
- The organizer of a local social media-focused meetup
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Nonprofit staffers
Event Title Option
The Top 10 Nonprofit Instagram Accounts: What to Learn from Them
Meetup Featured Photo
Nonprofits enjoy higher rates of user engagement on Instagram than nearly any other industry. However, creating the perfect experience for your intended audience can be quite tricky.
Which nonprofits are doing really well at building consistent, authentic, engaging content on Instagram? In this event we'll take a look at what these organizations are doing right.
Let's look at 10 stellar examples of nonprofits that are successful on Instagram to give you some handy takeaways you can start using now.
- Blog post: The Top 10 Nonprofit Instagram Accounts
- Recorded webinar and slides: How to Drive Social Media Engagement with Storytelling