Almost everyone has Google Analytics installed on their website... but do they know how to use it to track goal conversions, rather than vanity metrics?
- Audience size: 10 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Format: One hour lecture or workshop
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
- Leaders of local marketing analytics or data analytics meetup groups
- Professors and teachers at local Universities and Colleges
Google Analytics: Measuring What Matters
Meetup Featured Photo
Google Analytics is a free web analytics program for your site that takes less than 30 minutes to install. In roughly the same time it takes to watch an episode of your favorite sitcom, you can be learning the what, where, how, and when of the activities on your site. (The "why" is up to you.)
In this workshop, we will walk through:
* What Google Analytics is
* How Google Analytics works
* Key terms
* How you can use these learnings to move the needle of your organization forward
Video and Slides
If you can't find a presenter you can screen this recorded webinar.
- The 3 Types of Nonprofit Dashboards — and How to Build Each One.
Register for Google Analytics 101 and 201.
- How to Build Google Analytics Dashboards Like a Boss (for Your Boss).
- Learn How to Improve SEO Keywords for Nonprofits.
- Get tips on How to Choose a CMS for Your Nonprofit.