Hosting a summer or holiday social is a great way to bring your members together so they can network and chill out. It’s also really easy to plan!
What You Need to Do
- Make a group reservation at a local pub, bar or restaurant.
- Invite your members to a buy-your-own-booze/cash bar gathering.
- Circulate, socialize, and make sure everyone’s having a great time!
That’s it. No presenters, no agenda, no budget required.
You can cut and paste these event descriptions for your meetup.
Description Option 1
Let’s face it, work can be exhausting sometimes. That’s why NetSquared is here to celebrate the summer #Tech4Good-style. And what’s a better way to celebrate than ice cold drinks, tasty treats and good company? So skip the beach and grab your friends, tech enthusiasts and do-gooder professionals for a fun night of networking with like-minded (awesome) individuals.
Join us for our Summer Celebration and catch up on the latest of the tech and non-profit world. The event is free to attend but we ask that you pre-register.
Description Option 2
Join us for our annual summer networking event! Take a break and come chill with us and talk about nonprofits, technology and innovation.
- What cool nonprofit technology projects are you working on?
- What challenges are you looking to solve?
- What did you learn at recent tech events you attended?
- Learn, share and connect with others working in nonprofit tech!
We’ll be meeting at VENUE NAME. You pay for your drinks, but we’ll bring the conversation! The event is free, but please RSVP so we know how many people to expect.