Helping nonprofits prepare for the worst — and plan for the best.
- Audience size: 10 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Format: One hour lecture or workshop guiding nonprofits on how to use TechSoup's free disaster preparedness workbook.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
- Professors and teachers at local Universities and Colleges
Disaster Planning and Recovery for Nonprofits
Meetup Featured Photo
Whether it's an earthquake, a wildfire, a massive storm, or a human-caused mishap, a disaster can seriously impact your organization's ability to carry out its mission.
You might not be able to prevent a disaster from happening, but with proper planning and a solid recovery strategy, your organization can bounce back from a disaster more quickly.
In this event we'll use The Resilient Organization, TechSoup's comprehensive (and free!) guide to IT disaster planning and recovery, to help you kick-start your IT disaster response plan — and help you execute it if calamity strikes.
* Leverage mobile technologies to prepare and respond to emergencies
* Get the scoop on best practices for backup technologies
* Useful apps to help you respond, assist those in your community, and recover quickly
* And more!
Download the guide at https://www.techsoup.org/disaster-planning-and-recovery
Video and Slides
1 Hour Presentation
If you can't find a presenter you can screen this recorded webinar.
You can also deliver a half-day workshop using these resources from TechSoup:
- The Guide
- Planning Worksheets
- Workshop Presentation Slides