It's not easy keeping your email marketing fresh. After all, our inboxes are constantly bursting at the seams with new messages. If you're looking for some new tricks to try, we've got a few suggestions for you.
- Audience size: 10 - 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 - 90 minutes
Format: One hour presentation or workshop.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Leaders of your local marketing meetup
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Nonprofit staffers
- Professors and teachers at local Universities and Colleges
Nonprofit Email Marketing: 7 Tweaks to Try
Meetup Featured Photo
It's not easy keeping your email marketing fresh. After all, our inboxes are constantly bursting at the seams with new messages — so making your email messages stand out is very important, and a constant challenge.
If you're looking for some new tricks to try, we have a few suggestions for you.
[UPDATE THIS LIST BASED ON YOUR LOCAL EXPERT'S PRESENTATION]
* Try a New Look
* Tighten Up Your Copy
* Focus on Relevance
* Reengage Inactive Subscribers
* Clean Up Your Lists
* Automate What You Can
* Try Some A/B Tests
If you can't find a presenter you can screen this recorded webinar from Constant Contact.